dr. jess gee ND
Frequently Asked Questions
B. New Year's Eve 1985
Central Coast, California
jess, short for my birthname "Jessica" like all other grrls not named Jennifer born in the US between 1981-1997.
Gee, like the letter "G."
B Sci. in Neurobiology, Physiology, Behavior
University of California, Davis
Master of Public Health (candidate, '20)
Master of Asian & Oriental Medicine (candidate, '22)
Doctorate, Acupuncture (candidate, '23)
Herbalist. Doctor. Student. Researcher. Educator. Adjunct professor. Advocate. Botanist. Anthropologist. Parent. Author.
program coordinator, project manager, grant writer, ghostwriter, hobby librarian, developmental editor
- "I'm in need of medical advice" .. or, more commonly, "What does this look like to you?"
- Where do you practice? // On sebatical through Spring 2020.
- How can I work with you? // Contact me, let's set something up.
- Do you actually send those letters to your dad? // Yes, I do.
- I'm a student of yours, and you said that you have a repository of resources specially selected for my edification ... gimme! (please) // Login here for access.
Sign up for my weekly(ish) newsletter
Every week—or so—I send out a list of 10 things I think are worth sharing — new research, writing, and interesting links straight to your inbox.
It’s free. No spam. Unsubscribe whenever you want.
Join the community who already subscribe ..