I am a primary care physician who facilitates healing and health for families and their communities.
"Health is a state of complete physical, mental, and social well-being and not merely the absence of disease or infirmity."
This quote is straight from the Preamble to the Constitution of WHO as adopted by the International Health Conference, New York, 19 June - 22 July 1946; signed on 22 July 1946 by the representatives of 61 States (Official Records of WHO, no. 2, p. 100) and entered into force on 7 April 1948. The definition has not been amended since 1948.
Frequently Asked Questions
B. New Year's Eve 1985
Central Coast, California
Jessica, like all other grrls not named Jennifer born between 1981-1997.
Gee, like the letter "G."
B Sci. in Neurobiology, Physiology, Behavior
University of California, Davis
Master of Public Health (candidate, '19)
Doctor. Student. Researcher. Educator. Adjunct professor. Advocate. Botanist. Anthropologist. Parent. Author.
Freelance copy-editor, developmental editor, program coordinator, project manager, grant writer, ghostwriter, hobby librarian.
- "I'm in need of medical advice" .. or, more commonly, "What does this look like to you?"
- Where do you practice? // Starting April 2019, my new practice home will be in South Everett, WA.
- How can I work with you? // Contact me, let's set something up.
- Do you actually send those letters to your dad? // Yes, I do.
- I'm a student of yours, and you said that you have a repository of resources specially selected for my edification ... gimme! (please) // Login here for access.
Sign up for my weekly(ish) newsletter
Every week—or so—I send out a list of 10 things I think are worth sharing — new research, writing, and interesting links straight to your inbox.
It’s free. No spam. Unsubscribe whenever you want.
Join the community who already subscribe ..